We meet during the week as we take seriously the commandment to be of one mind and provoke one another unto love and good works. These meetings are held in small groups in the homes of church members.
These neighborhood meetings foster closeness within our community and give attendees the opportunity to ask questions and share personal prayer requests. We have these groups in 5 neighborhoods in Lagos which hold meetings to pray and study the Bible. Each group is headed by a teacher within that neighborhood.
Prayers are held at-
- Rose Garden Estate on Saturdays at 6 pm
- Abesan Estate on Saturdays at 6 pmEgbeda/Alimosho group meets to pray on Thursdays/Fridays at 6 pm.
The Ipaja cluster meets to study the Bible on Mondays at 6 pm led by Pst. Tony.
Are you in this neighborhood or want to invite someone to any of these groups? Speak to Pst Osagie
Deacon Wole leads the Bible study every Monday at 6 pm. We meet to pray every last Saturday of the month at 4 pm in the home of one of the members of our cluster. Bro Alaba coordinates.
Bro Alaba can give you more information about this group.
- We pray at Ilupeju on Wednesdays at 7 pm lead by Pst. Osinachi.
- Bro. Rukewe leads prayers in the Somolu neighborhood on Saturdays at 6 pm.
- Both groups are led in Bible Study on Friday at 6 pm by Pst. Osinachi and Bro. Joel.
Bro. Joel can give you more information about this group.
We meet to study the Bible on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm led by Bro. Damilare. He can provide you more information.